UPDATE: Family and Cosmetic Dentistry of Kokomo
We are OPEN for business April 27, 2020. Policy Updates to Keep
our Patients and Team Members Safe
• Please reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever, cough, or sore throat in the last 3 weeks.
• All patients are required to wear a mask when entering our practice. Cloth face masks are acceptable.
• You can wait in your car, and we will text or call you to let you know when your room is ready. Otherwise, you are free to wait in the waiting room. Please maintain social distance of 6 ft from other patients and team while inside.
• Each patient must sign the COVID-19 initial screening form. Your temperature will be taken and we will ask if you have any symptoms.
• Upon arrival, you must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
• Certain non-emergency dental treatment will be delayed for safety reasons. This includes fillings and crowns.
• Shortly after you enter the treatment room, you will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution for 30 seconds. This greatly reduces the number of bacteria and viruses in your mouth, and is also great for the health of your teeth and gums.
• Team members will be wearing extra protective equipment.
• Updated air purification equipment has been installed for everyone’s safety.
• As always, equipment is sterilized and surfaces are thoroughly disinfected.
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry of Kokomo, PC and Team Melissa A. Jarrell, DDS Clarisa Oliveira, DDS Lauren Griebenow, DDS
Note: Virtual Appointments must be scheduled in advance with our office in order to proceed. Please do not proceed to virtual waiting room until you have scheduled an apportionment time with Dr. Melissa Jarrell.