UPDATE: Family and Cosmetic Dentistry of Kokomo
Your Safety is OUR Priority! Policy Updates to Keep
our Patients and Team Members Safe
• Please reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever, cough, or sore throat in the last 3 weeks.
• Per CDC guidelines only non-vaccinated patients need to wear a mask when entering our practice. Cloth face masks are acceptable.
• You can wait in your car, and we will text or call you to let you know when your room is ready. Otherwise, you are free to wait in the waiting room. Please maintain social distance of 6 ft. from other patients and team while inside.
• Upon arrival, we recommend you use hand sanitizer provided at font desk.
• Team members will be wearing extra protective equipment.
• Updated air purification equipment has been installed for everyone’s safety.
• As always, equipment is sterilized and surfaces are thoroughly disinfected.
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry of Kokomo, PC and Team Melissa A. Jarrell, DDS and Associates
Note: Virtual Appointments must be scheduled in advance with our office in order to proceed. Please do not proceed to virtual waiting room until you have scheduled an apportionment time with Dr. Melissa Jarrell.