What To ExpectOur entire practice atmosphere is designed to help you relax.
- Warm colors
- Comfortable surroundings
- Electronic diversions
- Friendly, attentive staff
- All focused on your comfort.
So, you may ask, how do we do it?
- Flat screen televisions in every treatment room can either "take you away" or "keep you in tune" with the world.
- Dark glasses to protect you from the glare of those bright dental lights.
- XM/Sirius Radio with personal headphones and CD players are available for your use - Or, we welcome you to bring your iPod to listen to your own music.
- Hot towels, lip balm, and Ibuprofen at the conclusion of the visit confirm that we provide the most comfortable dental visit available.
- Micro-bead pillows for neck or lumbar support.
- Cozy fleece blankets.
- Relaxing beautiful atmosphere with large picture windows in the treatment rooms with views of bird feeders.
- Free Wireless internet access for your laptop or PDA.
- Coffee bar and refreshments.
At Your First Appointment
- Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out the patient registration forms or bring the completed forms with you. You may download them using the following links:
ADULT Patient Registration & Medical History
CHILD Patient Registration & Medical History
- Bring all your insurance information and benefit booklet (if available) We will accept your dental insurance plans, bill your insurance directly and electronically. We will assist you in understanding your dental benefits.
- Please bring a list of any medications you are taking.
Emergency AppointmentsIf you have a dental emergency please call the office and we will be happy to accommodate you as soon as possible.
Your peace of mind is very important to us. If you have any questions about our safety techniques, or would like a personal tour of our sterilization areas please contact us today.
All of our team members are CPR certified. We also have an automated external defibrillator (AED) in our office in case of emergency need.