What to Expect
Our entire practice atmosphere is designed to help you relax.
- Warm colors
- Comfortable surroundings
- Friendly, attentive staff
- All focused on your comfort.
Our goal is to deliver care unlike anything you have previously experienced at the dentist. At our office, you are more than a patient, you are our guest!
So, you may ask, how do we do it?
- iPads in treatment rooms can either “take you away” or “keep you in tune” with the world.
- Dark glasses to protect you from the glare of those bright dental lights.
- XM/Sirius Radio with personal headphones are available for your use – Or, we welcome you to bring your iPod/phone to listen to your own music.
- Hot towels, lip balm, and Ibuprofen at the conclusion of the visit confirm that we provide the most comfortable dental visit available.
- Micro-bead pillows for neck or lumbar support.
- Cozy fleece blankets.
- Relaxing beautiful atmosphere with large picture windows in the treatment rooms with views of bird feeders.
- Free Wireless internet access for your laptop or iPad.
- Refreshments (chilled juice and water)
At Your First Appointment
- Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out the patient registration forms or bring the completed forms with you. Filling out the patient intake forms BEFORE your appointment helps us help you receive the best care. You may download them using the following links:
ADULT Patient Registration & Medical History
CHILD Patient Registration & Medical History
- Bring all your insurance information and benefit booklet (if available) We accept most dental insurance plans. Please check beforehand to find out if we are in your network. We will bill your insurance directly and electronically. We will assist you in understanding your dental benefits.
- Please bring a list of any medications or herbal supplements you are taking.
- If you have been to another dentist in the last five years, please request that your previous dentist email us your x-rays to email@example.com. This will help prevent you from getting unnecessary radiation and expenses.
If you have a dental emergency please call the office at 765-453-4369 and we will be happy to accommodate you as soon as possible.
Your peace of mind is very important to us. If you have any questions about our safety techniques, or would like a personal tour of our sterilization areas please contact us today.
All of our team members are CPR certified. We also have an automated external defibrillator (AED) in our office in case of emergency need.
Virtual Dental Appointments
A secured virtual dental appointment may be requested by the dentist for emergency dental needs. Follow the steps below to check into the virtual waiting room for your scheduled visit.
- Please download and sign the Virtual Dental Consent Form before your scheduled appointment.
- Once we have received your signed consent form you will click on the link badge for your secured virtual dental appointment.